Experienced Licensed Insolvency Practitioners
Everything you need to know about insolvency, recovery or turnaround can be found on this site or is one call away – 0208 088 0633.
Need Help with Insolvency, Recovery or Turnaround?
If you or your business is facing insolvency, the sooner you contact us, the more we can help.
Most staff are back working at our offices. Click here to see our Health and Safety procedures.
For more than 22 years, our experienced team of 7 Licensed Insolvency Practitioners, dedicated case workers and support staff have advised over 2,000 clients ‘when it isn’t business as usual’. We have helped them preserve as much of their business as possible, turn their business fortunes around, or when absolutely necessary, managed as orderly a closing down as possible.
We specialise in: Company Voluntary Arrangements, Company Administrations, Pre Pack Administrations, Liquidations, Individual Voluntary Arrangements and advise on Employee Benefit Trusts / APNs.
Our Licensed Insolvency Practitioners act for clients – both Corporate and Personal – nationwide from our offices in Central London and Brentwood, Essex. We also have offices in Croydon, Salisbury, Bournemouth and The Cotswolds.
Early action is the key to avoiding or surviving financial difficulties.
Members Voluntary Liquidation testimonial for our London team, focusing on how to avoid HMRC’s statutory 8% interest charge on a corporation tax liability.Read more >
Cogenpower approached Antony Batty & Company LLP for advice following significant financial difficulties. The CVA was successful and in 10 weeks we restored the Company’s solvency, whilst ring-fencing historic debts.Read more >
Click here to see some of our testimonials and case studies.
Insolvency Solutions and Advice for Business Turnaround and Recovery
Businesses face insolvency (and ultimately failure) for many, often interlinked, reasons. These include cash flow problems, HMRC arrears, difficulties raising finance and other external factors beyond their control. We specialise in delivering all types of insolvency solutions and advice, including business recovery and restructuring advice, to companies that are facing insolvency. We work to find the right solution to your insolvency problems.
Corporate Insolvency Solutions
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Company Administrations, including Pre Pack Administrations
- Liquidations, including: Members Voluntary Liquidation, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and Compulsory Liquidation
- We offer advice on the duties of directors and if director disqualification is threatened
- We also offer specialist insolvency advice to specialised industries: Charities and Non Profit Organisations, Aim Listed Companies and the Travel Industry.
- Advice on how to deal with Accelerated Payment Notices received as a result of involvement in an Employee Benefit Trust.
Personal Insolvency Solutions
If You or Your Business is Facing Insolvency, the Sooner You Take Action the Better
Whatever the reason for an insolvent situation, it is highly stressful and therefore the sooner you take action, the better. There are two broad outcomes to the specialist help and advice we provide.
- Business Recovery and Turnaround. If there is a core business that is profitable or has the potential to be profitable, then we will work with you to help you make the right decisions to turn your company around. As a result, this may, or may not, involve a formal insolvency procedure.
- Closing Down and Winding Up. If, however, the business is failing and there is no way to rescue it and turn it around, then the only solution is to implement as orderly a cessation of trade to stop the hole getting any deeper.
Contact our Licensed Insolvency Practitioners if Your Business is Facing Insolvency
If you or your business is facing insolvency, contact us or call us on 0208 088 0633 for an initial FREE chat about the way forward. If you decide to retain our services, we will listen to your problems and work closely with you. We will use our skills, experience and expertise to tailor an insolvency solutions plan that is right for you and your business.